Depression Treatment in Avondale
If you are suffering from the symptoms of depression, you are not alone. Depression is one of the most common mood disorders, affecting about 18 million Americans each year. Treatment for depression involves a combination of behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities, and medication.
Why Consider Treatment at Copper Springs
Depression is one of several mood disorders, all of which have a unique set of characteristics and must be accurately diagnosed in order for treatment to be effective. The Copper Springs multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists and clinicians work together to thoroughly assess each patient and ensure they receive a customized plan of care.
Treatment for Depression Can Include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT)
- Solution-focused therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness and wellness education, nutrition education
Levels of Care for Depression
- Inpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Depression treatment is available on an outpatient basis for adults facing mental and behavioral challenges including:
See outpatient programs for adults.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some related questions and answers that you might find useful. If you need more information, you can call us 24/7 at 480-565-3035.
View more frequently asked questions.